1001 Medical Plaza Drive
As a young dentist Dr. Freeman had big aspirations in the way in which he wanted to practice dentistry. One of his dreams was to be the owner of not only a dental practice but also a medical building. After a couple of years of negotiations with The Woodlands Development Company, Dr. Freeman gathered a small group of dentists and medical doctors to purchase a piece of property near what is now Memorial Hermann Hospital. This became 1001 Medical Plaza Drive, a 40,000 square foot professional building that houses medical and dental practices located in the heart of The Woodlands medical center.